Plumbing Care, Inc of San Ramon, CA is currently seeking experienced plumbers and service technicians for our team.
Guaranteed Annual Salary (after required training): $120,000-$160,000 per year
Pay and benefits package is HIGHEST than any other plumbing company in the Bay Area.
What We Offer
- Pay every 2 weeks
- Medical Benefits – No waiting period!
- Paid vacation and holidays (accrue more vacation each year!)
- 5 weeks PAID PATERNITY LEAVE
- Paid training
- Fully stocked truck, tools, parts, company credit card & gas card for company vehicle only.
- In house plumbing supplier – No wasting time getting your equipment, or parts!
- 401 K matching – No waiting period!
- Bonuses (Guaranteed every pay period JUST for doing your job!)
- Career advancement to project manager
We are looking for candidates with INTEGRITY, HONESTY & RESPECT
- Replace water heaters, tank and tankless, 40, 50, 75, 100 gallon
- Control valves, burner, orifice and brackets replacement
- Ability to communicate with AO Smith, Bradford White, Rinnai, Navien, Noritz, Rheem for troubleshooting and labor warranty claims
- Repair sink leaks
- Wax ring
- Reset toilet
- Angle stop valves
- Earthquake shut off valves, 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/2”
- Main line repairs
- Crawl space leaks
- Gate valves
- Ball valves
- Low pressure issues
- Cross connections
- Cartridge replacement
- Valves & stem repair
- Tankless flush
- Heat exchanger
- Knowledge of serial #s
- Registering products
- WiFi enabled water heater installations
- Water softener installs
- Drain unclogs through p trap
- Dishwasher drain hose, clean-out
- Vent through roof
- Floor drains
- Main line through toilet
- Measure replacement of toilet sizing PROPERLY
- Bidet installs
- Faucet installs
- Garbage disposal installs
- Relocate drains
- Bathroom remodel plumbing only
- Reverse osmosis
- Airgap installation
- Ice maker box & valve replacement
- Gas line upgrades
- Required knowledge of sizing, city and county codes
- Communicate with inspectors & set inspections
- Pull permits
- Hot & cold line replacement
- Kitchen reset
- Commercial fixture measurement
- Bidding & installation
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Clean driving record (must pass MVR)
- Drug testing Required (no illicit or illegal drug use or any drug that will impair your ability). We take this matter very seriously so do not apply if you are unwilling or unable to pass numerous and random drug testing)
- Must work 2 Saturdays & 2 Sundays a month in lieu of another day off (no exception can be granted as these are the shifts available)
- MUST COMMUNICATE (if any issues, concerns or help is needed) Communicate first.
- MUST BE A GOOD PERSON: No disparaging or disrespectful remarks or comments.
- Appearance/Demeanor: We do not allow smoking in our company vehicles or near customer homes. You must be presentable and clean. No wearing shoes ever inside a home without shoe coverings.
- Must follow all the rules without talkback.
- Promise to come to work every day without excuses.
Job security is guaranteed if you meet all the above requirements. We offer the very best for all of our employees and associates.
Training will be required no matter your level of experience. We cannot put you out in the field without having firsthand knowledge of what you are capable of. We will decide if continued training is necessary.
Please do not apply if you are not willing to train.
Plumbing Care, Inc. is the commercial and residential plumber that you can rely on in the the East Bay area area today. We provide you with professional plumbing services and experts who can lend you their experience with anything regarding your plumbing concerns.